Thank you to all of our partners who have helped us to grow and have supported us in our mission over the years! We are filled with gratitude for another year of living our mission, supported by a wide network of friends. L’Arche St. Louis relies on the support of our partners to fill the gap between government funding and our vision of creating places of belonging for each one of our members. We invite you to participate in our work through the gift that is right for you.
We are so grateful for the generosity of donors who help us live our call to be sign of hope in a divided world. We accept monetary and in-kind donations of new or used items.
- Click here to make a secure online donation through Network for Good
- If you are 70 ½ or older, you can give through your IRA required minimum distribution; talk to your tax and/or financial advisor and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- Make purchases with Amazon Smile and choose “Friends of L’Arche St. Louis”
- Checks can be made out to “L’Arche St. Louis.” Donations may be mailed to:
17 Selma Ave, Webster Groves, MO 63119
- Fridge with Freezer
- Simple piano sheet music
- Coffee Table
- Gift certificates to coffee shops, movies, restaurants
- Room-darkening curtains
Crossover vehicle (new or low mileage)
- Outdoor motion-detector lighting
- A Tablet
Porch ceiling fan
Swing for the yard
- Native Missouri bushes/shrubs for landscaping
New Dish Towels/Dish Clothes
Office Supplies-Printer Paper, Envelopes, Stamps
New front door welcome mat
- Recumbent stationary exercise bike
- Paper shredder
- Timeshares or use of vacation homes within 6 hr drive for house vacations
L’Arche St. Louis is a tax-exempt, 501(c)3 organization. Our tax ID number is 26-0252481. Contributions are deductible as charitable contributions on the donor’s federal income tax return.
For inquiries about donations, please email email@example.com.