As part of an international federation of over 150 communities in 38 countries, L’Arche St. Louis is committed to supporting our L’Arche family around the world. This includes many L’Arche communities in 17 countries which do not receive government support. They are signs of hope in places where the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities are not valued. Through financial and relational support (which we call “Solidarity”), these communities are able to thrive and reach hundreds of people through homes, workshops, school programs, and outreach.
By standing together, we can change the world.
If you would like to be a part of L’Arche’s global impact, click below and designate your gift as “Standing Together.”
- Click on the blue Give to Solidarity button; this will take you to Network for Good, our secure online giving platform.
- Fill out the form, indicating a one-time or recurring donation.
- In the Designation line, write “Standing Together” to designate your gift for L’Arche Solidarity.
- Click “Add to Giving Cart”.
- If all information is correct, select “Proceed to Checkout” and complete payment.
Thank you for supporting L’Arche around the world!
We are currently selling the following one-of-a-kind items created by the L’Arche community in Zimbabwe! All purchases directly support their community.
To order an item, please call our office at 314-405-8025 between the hours of 9-5pm Monday-Friday. You will work out payment and pick-up/shipping details at that point.